I do not have City trash service at my property.

Parcels with City trash service carry a trash fee for each assigned container or dumpster space, unless you opt out of the City's trash service.  If you believe the City's records for your property are incorrect, you must file the Trash Fee Change Dispute Form to update the City's records.   

Trash service for commercial or multi-dwelling unit parcels is provided at the discretion of the City. 

Page last updated:  Wednesday, August 7, 2013 03:25 pm